*2-YEAR CONTRACT - £300 - £320 P/D INSIDE IR35*
Our client is one of the UK's best-known providers of fire safety and security solutions for businesses and organisations nationwide.
They currently require the services of a Site Manager to manage and oversee the installation of fire alarm systems on multiple large commercial build projects in London.
- Production Of Daily Reports
- Attend Daily Activity Briefing Meetings
- Manage Installation Team
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the Installation Team
- Promote a hardworking, successful, and pleasant environment.
- Provide reports to the Project Manager as required
- Ensure all Systems of Safe Work are Followed
- Keep Clear Up to Date Records
- Work with other trades and the client to co-ordinate works
- Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
- Fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS), Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE).
- Produce & Develop Task Specific RAMS as required
- Deliver Daily Safe Starts / Toolbox Talks
This is a 2-year contract, and the right candidate must be electrically biased and hold SMSTS and CSCS/ECS Black and Gold card.
For more information on this role, please contact Scarlet Wilson.