Up to £35000.00 per annum
23 days ago
We are currently looking for an Electrical and General Maintenance Engineer.
The work will be based mainly in Norwich but will require some travelling across the other sites within the UK.
Ensure companywide ESD rules and policies are up to date and complied with.
* Establish communication channels with related disciplines in order to provide guidance and recommendations where appropriate.
* Any other activities within the capability of the incumbent upon request from relevant authority.
* To travel to other sites to perform maintenance and electrical tasks as required.
* Carry out scheduled planned maintenance work of machinery, ancillary equipment and site services in order to minimise breakdowns.
* Investigate the nature of plant failures and subsequently carry out repairs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
* Carry out electrical / mechanical installation, general repairs and servicing of machinery to specification and on time.
* Portable Appliance Testing.
* Maintain administrative records to ensure they are satisfactory for internal audits.
* Maintain a safe and healthy working environment and ensure that all equipment is used in accordance with safety regulations
Working in a fast paced site, you will be ensuring any breakdowns or downtime is kept to an absolute minimum.
* HND or higher qualification in electronics or electrical communication or relevant military qualification.
* BTEC Certificate and Diploma in Operations and Maintenance Engineering
* City and Guilds Certificate in Engineering
* NICEIC Registered,
* JIB Card ECS Maintenance technician Gold Card
* BS7671 17th Edition qualified as a minimum
* MEWP Mobile Vertical Certificate
* Full UK Driving License
Hours will be Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.30.