US$90000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
seeking an Electrical Project Manager (Water) with design and project management experience in municipal water facilities (water plants, booster pumping stations, surface water transmission, raw water pumping stations, disinfection system conversion, wastewater treatment plants, sanitary sewer lift stations and storm water pumping stations). In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing electrical, instrumentation, and controls practitioners to ensure proper and timely execution of projects for regional water facilities..
* Manage and oversee development technical plans and specifications, ensure NEC code compliance, routinely coordination with client and other disciplines in support of project completion.
* Manage project development from conception through completion (both large and small) in accordance with program objectives.
* Represent the electrical, instrumentation, and controls practice in project engineering coordination meetings, as required.
* Schedule, coordinate and participate in design reviews.
* Ensure coordination, between the electrical and systems and process control teams and other disciplines, of all activities being performed as designs evolve.
* Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
* Registered as a Professional Engineer in Texas (or eligible to obtain) candidate must be licensed by exam.
* 12+ years of professional experience in Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls for municipal Water/Wastewater treatment and transmission facilities designing power distribution systems, motor control centers, instrumentation and controls, SCADA and automation, telemetry and communications, standby power systems, and development of load and fault current calculations, power flow models, and short circuit analysis.
* Must possess a solid background in the development of technical plans and specifications and clear understanding of the National Electrical Code (NEC).
* SCADA and HMI programming knowledge and experience.
* Experience performing electrical short-circuit analysis and coordination studies using ETAP or EasyPower modeling sofware.
* Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).