£35000 - £50000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
6 months ago
Are you an experienced Project Manager with an electrical engineering background? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Multi-Disciplined contractor to assist them in their search for a new Project Manager. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in electrical engineering as well as experience in water projects.
As the Electrical Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the daily management of groundworks packages in the West
- Organise and purchase of on site labour, Materials, and plant
- Liaise with the Commercial Teams and other operational teams to ensure projects delivered in a timely and cost effective manner
- Organise and chair meeting with clients and senior management
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Experience working as an electrical engineer on mechanical projects
- SMSTS Certified
- Experience in water, utilities, and electrical projects
- Driving licence as travel to various sites would be required.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please feel free to click the "apply now" link.