£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
21 days ago
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in electrical engineering, and utilities. Do you want to work for a contractor with a history of internal promotion, and a solid order book of work? Do you want to work for a company that is on long term framework agreements, ensuring the ongoing stability of the company? Then Vital want to speak with you.
As the Project Manager your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Plan & deliver multi-discipline projects to meet agreed timescales and commercial performance against agreed targets
- Full control of all actions, methods & output of each project
- Ordering and utilising materials and labour on site.
- Manage and control procurement of the project
- Liaise and communicate with management, clients, project staff and site operatives
- Ensure inspection of site installations at appropriate stages is relevant and recorded
- Attend site meetings with the project teams and the client
- Manage the control of all documentation within the project team, with external organisations and the Client
To be successful within the role the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity.
- Strong M&E knowledge
- SMSTS Certified
- Experience within Utilities and Water projects
- Electrical engineering background (Preferred)
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Alternatively please click the "apply now" link.