£24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Electrical Project Engineer
* Input to the Project Management Plan and other strategy and high-level control documentation.
* Undertake studies and develop solutions to deliver the projects end point requirements.
* Prepare documentation to support project delivery, to include:
* Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers to identify services, plant and equipment required in support of the project.
* Liaise with procurement to ensure that all services, plant and equipment are procured in accordance with the company procedures.
* Management of project documentation.
* Liaise with supervisors to support the co-ordination and management of operatives and technicians.
* Manage operatives and technicians as required under the guidance of the Project Manager.
* Ensure and promote effective communication and working between disciplines to support the overall delivery of the project objectives.
* Support the Project Manager in the following activities:
Management of all activities in accordance with the NSG QSHEW Management System and best practice.
Provision of information to maintain the project programme.
Provision of information on the costs to date and future costs.
Identification and communication of project risks and opportunities.
Stakeholder liaison and management.
Sub-contract and supplier management and expediting.
* Ensure personal, professional, technical and engineering competency through continuing professional development
* Understand the technical aspects of a project and develop design and engineering solutions with our in house specialists or supply chain support as necessary.
* Consolidation and collation of design and engineering documentation for internal approvals and presentation to the client as necessary.
* Knowledge of ISO 9001 / 14001 & 45001
* Basic understanding of the UK Nuclear Industry
* Ability to interpret and evaluate technical data
* Ability to prepare and present reports, documentation and information in support of project delivery
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in a technical discipline
* EC&I experience
* Membership of appropriate technical / professional body
* Familiar with QSHEW operating procedures and requirements etc.