£0.00 - £38000.00 per annum
11 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Electrical Production Engineer to work for our market leading engineering client based in Salisbury.
Your role as Electrical Production Engineer will be to influence design for manufacture and plan new product introduction. You will have the opportunity to create and implement efficient manufacturing processes into the company including; quality assurance methods and documentation procedures.
In this role you will;
- Carry out risk assessments to identify and implement safe working procedures.
- Identify and document process instructions.
- Follow NPP process.
- To maintain the Process Instruction System.
- In conjunction with area supervision, to set up and carry out initial running of new processes.
- Compile technical reports.
- Identify production improvement opportunities.
- Train production personnel in the use of equipment, tooling and processes.
- Implement engineering change notes and amend tooling, equipment and Process Instructions accordingly.
- Lead in PFMEAs and DFMEAs
To be successful in this role you will hold an HNC Level 4 (or equivalent) within an Electrical Engineering discipline and have experience of working within a manufacturing environment. Your specific skills will include knowledge of NPI and the ability to complete risk assessments/reports around this. We require candidates who can demonstrate their successful experience of implementing new products into a manufacturing line, having focused on procedures, process and improvement opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international engineering business and have a real impact their production process.
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Gym discounts
- Long service awards
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Numerous social and activity clubs
- And much more!
If you are interested in applying for the role, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 for more information or apply online today.