14 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Electrical Production Engineer to work for our market leading defence client; Atlas Elektronik based in Winfrith Newburgh. As Production Engineer you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the successful transfer of products from design, to a cost-effective manufacture by influencing both product and component design.
In this role you will;
- Generate Assembly Procedures to enable Production Technicians to manufacture quality products;
- Work closely with Engineering staff to influence the design of new products for ease of production and testing;
- Work closely with Engineering, Production and Infrastructure staff to support the implementation and continuous improvement of production processes and facilities;
- Support the generation, configuration and maintenance of item and BoM data within Microsoft AX (ERP);
- Support 5S, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing methods;
- Monitor production times and yield and look to continually improve performance by the application of new tools or techniques;
This role will allow you to influence production across multiple products, focussing on improving build time and current processes by working with the team of Production Technicians who focus on assembly.
To be successful in this role you will appreciate hands-on assembly holding full understanding of the entire build process. Being electrically bias you will have a good understanding of Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) and the implications and preventions of it, having worked in a similar environment. As this role focusses on continuous improvement you would ideally have good knowledge and understanding of 5S, six sigma and lean manufacturing methods.
If you have the relevant and skills and experience, please apply online or contact us for more information.