Electrical Manufacturing Engineer
Morson have an exciting vacancy for an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
You will be responsible for planning continuous assembly sequences and processes in order to achieve the build standard, product quality, budget hours and delivery schedule (QCD) as defined by Programme Management.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- To plan continuous assembly sequences and processes in order to achieve the build standard, product quality, budget hours and delivery schedule (QCD) as defined by Programme Management.
- To produce work instructions, Bills of Material and technical documentation to support the manufacturing process
- Create Manufacturing Bills of material (BOM) to define build of Aircraft.
- Creation of Delivery Standard Documentation (TSD) to support procurement activity to ensure suppliers have a comprehensive and accurate specification for material requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for the accurate and timely availability of Work Instructions to support the Master Production Schedule (MPS).
- Identification and implementation of improvements to the build process and build logic.
- Amend work instructions on the Production Line to rectify errors and keep the build line moving.
- Must be able to represent Manufacturing Engineering in a Shop Support role.
- Maintenance of the Manufacturing Engineering ZPES SAP module.
- Responsible for identification, & requesting, of Tooling on the Assembly lines.
- Provide information to support an impact analysis for the efficient introduction of change.
- Represent Manufacturing Engineering in assessing the ease of manufacture in Design Reviews and act in a liaison capacity between Design & Production.
- To provide estimates of production times to enable accurate capacity planning and cost estimating.
-Experience using Catia V5
-Experience using VPN
Please contact us for more information.