£32000 - £38000.00 per annum + car
8 months ago
Electrical Technician / Maintenance Electrician / Industrial Electrician
Location - Monmouth, Monmouthshire
Salary: £32K - £38K per year
Benefits: Company Van & Fuel card (To be used to commute to and from work), Annual & Weekly Bonus, Overtime (paid at OT rates), Pension, Very competitive holiday allowance
Hours: 40 hours per week Days based role (Start times may vary - but typically starting around 06:00)
Career Development: My client is willing to invest time and training budget for a candidate with the right attitude and skills
- Apprentice Trained
- NVQ Level 3 in electrical installation (Or approved Electrician)
- HNC (Desirable)
- Heavy Engineering / Industrial Engineering E.g., Cement works, brick works, Asphalt Plants, Paper Mills, Steel works, Process plants, Quarries, Oil Rigs, Bio-, Plants, Recycling plant.
- Experience of setting up or working with electrical management systems is desirable. E.g. SAP.
The Industrial Electrician must be able to carry out electrical installation, maintenance, fault finding and testing (desirable). They must be able to work on their own proficiency, order materials and plan the work.
This includes planning the electrical inspections and carrying them out in line with the electrical scheme of maintenance and statuary requirements.
- Promoting good Health and Safety practices on site
- PPM planned preventative maintenance.
- Breakdowns and reactive maintenance.
- Manage and plan Electrical Maintenance on site - with help from the Maintenance team
The equipment on site will include but not limited to.
- Crushing Equipment
- Materials Handling
- Mobile Equipment
- Control Panels
- Levelling Equipment
- Heavy Mechanical
- The company has been around for over 100 years
- Profitable and stable company
To apply send CV to Jordan . Finch at morson . com or call 0161 - 707 - 1516
Key words - materials handling; compressors; pumps; lifting gear; lifting equipment; Pumps; hydraulics; compressors; crushers; compactors; conveyors; jcbs; shovels; motors; engines; pneumatics; gearboxes; hydraulics; lifting tackle; Mechanical; Maintenance; Manufacturing; mechanical engineer surveyor; lift; service engineer; maintenance; loler; puwer; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Mechanical Engineering; Plant Engineering; winches; davits; Marine Engineering; hydraulics; LCGI; Licentiateship; Electrical; control panels; levelling equipment;