Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire, N. W. England, England
3 months ago
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: Commutable from Chester; Warrington; Runcorn
Salary: Competitive, with bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician on a permanent basis that will be based with my client.
The role is shift based; with days and nights, working on a 4 weekly rolling pattern. Overtime is also available.
The role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring continuous operation of cranes, conveyors, elevators and shuttle cars within a warehouse environment
- Ensure PPM work is carried out safely and within deadlines
- Support continuous development of the warehouse system
The ideal candidate will:
- Be time served in electrical, mechanical or multiskilled discipline, ideally to HNC/HND level
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work at heights; covering a large site
- Experience of working within an automated warehouse environment would be advantageous, although not essential
This is a great opportunity to work with my client who continually invest in their sites and their people; creating long term career development opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.
Electrical Maintenance Technician maintenance engineer warehouse technician warehouse engineer multiskilled enigneer multi skilled engineer crane conveyor elevator shuttle car NASC narrow aisle stacker crane plc siemens 7 three phase motor inverter drives