£20.50 - £24.50 per hour
9 months ago
6 Months +
The primary function of this role is the installation of modification kits, support to test, manufacture and/or installation of electrical harnesses and panels in line with Planning Engineering and Design Engineering approved data and to verify/stamp in process inspection stages defined within the Planning Engineering data.
- Knowledgeable in the assembly of electrical and electronic parts, materials, hardware, wiring harnesses, components and sub-assemblies into completed assemblies for the manufacture and modification of electrical, electronic, electro-mechanical equipment, equipment racks, instrument consoles etc.
- Competent in the mounting, installation, bonding and testing of various electrical, electronic and electro-mechanical systems used in the modification of any type of aircraft.
- Able to perform electrical/electro-mechanical system operational checks, trouble shoot and correct
- Has the ability to work, mainly un-supervised, from technical drawings, aircraft manufacturer's manuals, written or verbal instructions and retrieves production data directly from computer systems.
- Follows Health & Safety practices and contributes to the safe working environment
Experience working in the aerospace industry in an aircraft maintenance and mission integration environment
Experience of working on 'live' aircraft.
Previous knowledge and experience working on the King Air B350 and GEX aircraft platforms
Previous experience as an Approved Operator.