£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Maintenance Engineer Electrical
Salary £40K - £44K + Bonus + Pension + 21 days Holiday
Location: Elton - Easily Commutable from Chester, Deeside, North Wales, Warrington, Widnes
Shifts 2 Days - 2 Nights - 6 off (07:00 - 19:00 Days / 19:00 - 07:00 Nights)
Maintenance Engineering background - Ideally from liquid filling backgrounds i.e. Bottling Halls, Breweries, Dairies, etc.
Candidates from Food & Packaging backgrounds will also be considered.
- Reactive & Planned Maintenance
- Provide technical support to the process improvement team and identify quality issues
- Working from Engineering drawings & Schematics
- Identifying components
- Working with fast paced Bottling & Packaging machinery
- Logical approach to fault finding
- PLC Fault finding - Siemens S7
Experience & Skills required
- Worked with fast-paced automated machinery such as Labelers, Fillers, Cappers, Case Erectors / Packers, Palletizers,
- Apprentice Trained / Time-Served
- Must have strong fault-finding Skills -Including PLCs, HMI's, Drawings, Schematics etc.
- Priorities work loads
- Ability to work in large teams
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call Chris on 0161 707 1516 for more details.
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation