Up to £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Continuous Improvement
Salary circa 45k + 27day holiday + 15% pension + bonus 5 - 10%
Hours Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm
This is an opportunity to join the preventive maintenance team concentrating on improving the plants production & efficiency.
* Electrical Engineering background
* HNC or HND or degree
* Working with maintenance systems (CMMS) such SAP, MAXIMO or a DCS etc
* Heavy engineering / heavy manufacturing plant e.g. chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, recycling plant, foundry, etc.
* Boiler / steam experience would be an advantage not essential.
* 50/50 desk based / hands on plant based
* Planning, root cause analysis, continuous improvements, process improvement projects.
* Technical lead - Troubleshooting technical problems focusing on root cause analysis.
* Support and coach the Technicians in handling technical issues
* Improvement projects, cost savings. Several million pounds of investment recently and continuous.
* Working on very complex heavy industrial machinery.
* Analysing data to compile engineering reports.
* Improving OEE & Engineering downtime
* Managing contractors including - work permits, RAMS, etc.
* The plant is a mixture of old and state of the art machinery and technology. It is at a very interesting stage where production capacity is looking to be increased and improved.
* Very stable and profitable product / industry sector.
To apply send CV to Rob Wilson at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key : Electrical engineer maintenance engineer Electricall supervisor area responsible area engineer section engineer Mechanical tanks, pipes Manufacturing plant gearbox gears motors pumps fans compressors motors hydraulics pneumatics pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, plastic paper mill brewery bottling petrochemical chemical site chemical plant gas storage fuel storage site Army, REME Navy RAF royal air force royal navy recycling plant foundry chemical plant brewery paper mill effluent plants process areas steam boilers filtration extraction machinery recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, lathe precision engineering boilers, dcs delta v siemens ps7 effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, crushers brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, filtration, ancillary LOLER SAP, MAXIMO RAMS, LOTO. motors, welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, valves, pumps, seals, bucket conveyors, elevator & lifting machinery, steam and air compressor systems, gearboxes, drive transmission system, pulleys, belts, couplings, chain drives Root cause analysis Laser alignment thermography vibration condition monitoring
Electrical Engineer - Planning, root cause analysis, continuous improvements, process improvement projects, technical lead.