£38000 - £41000 per annum + 15% pension + bonus + training
3 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - E&I Engineer
Salary circa £38 - 40k + holidays + 15% pension + bonus 5 - 10%
Shifts 4 on 6 off
- Experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
- Instrumentation experience (desirable)
- NVQ Level 3 or HNC or HND
- PLC fault-finding
- AC / DC Drives and motors
- Boiler & HV experience would be an advantage not essential
- Working with maintenance systems (CMMS) eg SAP, MAXIMO or a DCS etc
- Desire to learn & improve.
- Fault finding, PPM
- Continuous improvement, process improvement projects
- The plant is a mixture of old and state of the art machinery and technology. It was upgraded / recommissioned recently and is at a very interesting stage where production capacity is looking to be increased and improved.
- Lots of scope for training, development, progression.
- Improvement projects, cost savings. Several million pounds of investment
- Working on very complex large industrial machinery.
- Very stable and profitable product / industry sector.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key words: Electrical maintenance; controls engineer; controls system engineer; automation engineer; EC&I Engineer; EC&I technician; automation technician; Electrical Project Engineer;; electrical engineer; CE&I engineer; advanced process control; allen Bradley; Mitsubishi; emerson control techniques; simatic pcs 7; delta v; profibus ; profinet; mod bus; process automation; Plant Engineering; hydraulics; renewable, water Advanced process control; distribution control; scada, PLC, Win CC, Profibus; treatment; effluent plant; CHP; recycling; paper, pulp, plastic; conversion; chemical plant; bottling, brewery; steel mill, flour mill; biomass; CHP; combined heat and power; high pressure steam; steam rising; reliability. maintenance engineer; Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; DCS; HV; variable speed drives; compressors; hydraulics; compressors; compactors; conveyors; servo drives & motors; motors; engines; pneumatics; hydraulics; Mechanical; Maintenance; Manufacturing; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Plant Engineering; Electrical;