Up to £38500.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Morson Talent are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis for one of our UK leading production clients in the Manchester area.
Salary: £38,500 + pension + holidays
Hours / shifts: 4 on 4 off - 2 days 2 nights
* ONC / NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical Engineering
* Multiskilled - Electrically biased
* Various backgrounds considered: Manufacturing, Automotive, Food, Distribution Centres, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant.
* Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
* Drives, material handling, AGV's, stackers, palletisers
* Pneumatics, hydraulics
* Assist with breakdowns maintenance and reliability of electromechanical machinery, equipment and plant.
* Maintenance of various sections of the plant - PPM and fault finding
* Monitor production process & machinery performance.
* Assist with PPM & breakdown.
* Continuous improvement
* Health and safety focused.
* Able to work shifts in a 24/7 environment
* Opportunities to train, learn and progress
* Profitable company, investment into the plant, promotions, planned growth.
If you are interested in a new opportunity and would like to discuss further details, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 07739311930 or reply with an updated CV.