Salford, Greater Manchester
Up to £16 per hour
3 months ago
Morson International have an exciting new position as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer on behalf of our client based in Eccles, Salford.
* Attending and repairing plant breakdowns
* Carrying out preventive maintenance tasks
* Ensuring "RCPS" techniques are being used following all plant breakdowns
* Assisting with identification of OEE losses / breakdowns, thus establishing and closing out corrective action plans to improve efficiency
* Update PPM schedules where required
* Effectively maintain individual area of plant responsibility, to include shadow boards and spare parts availability
* Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, welding, fabrication repairs
* Constant focus on continuous improvement across all areas of plant performance
* Effective proving of equipment following all and any maintenance
* Assist production teams to achieve the required levels of output
* Record and analyse data and perform mathematical calculations
* Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required in the factory.
* Ensure Health & Safety and Environment policies and procedures are understood and followed
* Ensure 100% compliance in the Near Miss and Quality Miss systems
* Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained and improved
* Ensure 100% compliance with the corporate training
* Follow sites document control and record retention policies
* Follow all quality system and safety protocols by safely operating equipment, wearing proper protective equipment (PPE), completing safety training, keeping work areas clean and organized, and contributing to established safety goals
A knowledge and understanding of PLC's and PLC Programming, CAD/CAM.
An understanding of Preventative Maintenance techniques and knowledge of PPM systems.
Literate, numerate, Effective Time Management, Good communication skills, Problem-solving, results driven.
Demonstrate a high level of ability and knowledge of PLC Programming, especially Allen Bradley, Siemens
Understanding of FMEA and condition monitoring Lean knowledge i.e. Kanban, SMED .TPM
Computer literate (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Qualifications / Experience
Apprenticeship, Time served Electrical Technician or equivalent.
A recognised craft or technical qualification i.e. C & G/B Tech or equivalent
17th Edition Wiring Regulations
Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic applications
This position is Temporary, ongoing for a minimum of 3 months.
£16 per hour.
Rotating weekly shifts
6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm / 10pm - 6am