Salford, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £32000 per annum
3 months ago
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Competitive; with benefits package
A leading advanced materials manufacturer are actively recruiting to an Electrical Maintenance Engineer. This is a permanent opportunity; working Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend working where required.
Working as part of the wider maintenance team; you will be responsible for maintenance & breakdown cover for all equipment and plant on site. You may also be involved in installation of equipment and services.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance across the plant which includes furnaces; casting machines; handling equipment; overhead cranes; saws; ovens; machining equipment; rolling mills and analytical equipment
- Fault finding on control systems and PLC based systems
- Instrumentation calibration
- Updating CMMS
Skills & experience required
- Formal Electrical Engineering training qualification, minimum of HNC or equivalent
- Electrical maintenance experience
- PLC Fault Finding experience
- Knowledge of instrumentation/controls of gas fired furnaces would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader at a time of heavy investment and planned expansion. There are definite long-term career prospects for the right candidate, offering excellent training and development; plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne on 0161 707 1516 for more details.