East London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Weekly payments
9 months ago
Purpose of position
Carry out various PPM's and reactive tasks throughout the premise including assistance to the site supervisor with any other client requests.
To liaise with and at times escort specialist service providers as and when required.
Duties will include but not limited to: -
- To ensure that all electrical/mechanical PPM work is carried out safely in accordance with health safety and environmental legislation and best practice (based on the SFG20 system).
- To assist the field-based resources on all issues relating to service delivery and Integral UK Ltd operational requirements.
- To assist the supervisor in overseeing jobs in order to deliver customer service levels that meet contractual requirements and customer expectations.
- To complete PPM service sheets with the correct information and once completed pass these on to the site supervisor as required on a regular basis.
- To be able to carry out various tasks and to ensure compliance through adherence to processes (as in L* water treatment regime).
- Interact with other staff on a professional level and be an ambassador for Integral UK Ltd at all times.
- A good understanding of the basics of most "standard plant" within a building and a general knowledge of a Trend BMS system.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and work well under pressure if required to do so.
- To be flexible enough to work either in a team or by one's self.
This is a contract position to replace a current employee on leave. The position is starting immediately in East London.
If you have the required skills & knowledge, please apply online or call Quade Smith-Allen urgently on 020 7633 2050 or 07714 541 325.