£35000 - £45000 per annum + car + bonus + pension
4 months ago
Electrical Engineer Surveyor / Fixed Wiring Inspector
Location - Home / field based London area - you can be based in North, East, South or West London
Starting salary £33000 - 41000 + car + transport costs + great pension + bonus (10%) + benefits + flexible hours + training
Must have hands on experience on:
- Fixed wiring or periodic testing in commercial or / and industrial electrical engineering, electrical installations, inspection or maintenance and fault finding.
- This can be on / in large offices, factories, hospitals, quarries, schools, shopping centres, manufacturing plants, and similar.
- Electrical NVQ Level 3 or ONC or above
16th or 17th edition (BS7671) City and Guilds 2391 or 2392 or 2400 or 2394 or 2395
- Ex Forces background can sometimes be suitable but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Inspections of fixed wiring installations and periodic testing and inspection
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
- 40 hours per week - including commuting / travel time & reporting
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key - electrical inspection engineer, electrical test, fixed wiring; electrical test & inspection, 2391, ATEX directives, BS7671 Requirements; Electrical Installations; 17th edition (BS7671) City and Guilds 2391 or 2392 or 2400 or 2394 or 2395; hazardous areas; maintenance electrician; electrical engineer; Factories; Power Stations; Oil refineries; Water Treatment Works; Paper Mills; quarries; offices; shops; shopping centres; hospitals; nvq level 3, onc, hnc; hnd; higher national; compex; City & Guilds 2391; electrical installation; maintenance and inspection.