£13.91 - £19.03 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a highly-skilled, reliable, self-motivated Electrician to join our growing team of welding electricians. In this role, you will need to be able to respond to all machine breakdowns, perform routine maintenance, validation and servicing on various pieces of welding equipment.
To succeed in this position, you will be an independent, competent, and thorough professional who takes great pride in their work and is committed to safety.
Welding Electrician Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond quickly to all service requests/breakdowns and efficiently repair welding equipment
- Work without compromising quality in order to minimise down times
- Communicate estimated time-lines for repairs to production and the welding department
- Validate and pat test various types of welding equipment
- Commit to compliance with all safety standard and regulations at all times
- Perform preventative maintenance to stay ahead of potential issues
- Troubleshoot all problems effectively, performing quality, lasting repair.
- Log all services and report progress to management and complete relevant paperwork.
- Always seek the solution that is most cost effective without compromising quality
- Assess systems and suggest modifications to prevent future issues
- Maintain all equipment in excellent working order
- Maintain a clean and organised work environment
Electrical Level 3 NVQ/City & Guilds and 17/18th Edition certification is required for this role.