Greater Manchester, England
Up to £0.00 per hour + Negotiable
Rail Technical Team
2 days ago
Morson International are looking for time-served Electrical Fitters to join a large name in the Rolling Stock industry.
You will work as directed by and in co-operation with the Production Manager, will comply with:-
- All depot protection procedures
- Understand and abide to safety notices, rules and regulations and follow safe working practices, H & S.A.W. and C.O.S.H.H.
- Will adhere to and work within Quality Systems, e.g. ISO 9001.
- Work as part of a team, complete or assist in any of the team's activities to ensure work is completed on time to specification.
You will be responsible for:-
- Secondary fault finding (in-depth)
- With other team members will maintain good housekeeping systems of work areas.
- Will use IT Systems related to work being done, including systems related to safety and
- Will carry out final work and process inspections as required.
- Will be capable of accepting training in other skills and carry out duties, e.g. forklift, road vehicle driving (if certified), attend call-outs and breakdowns if required.
- Will be capable of being trained in other activities/skills as required by the Production Manager.