Excellent opportunities for Electricians to support the submarine programme in HMNB Clyde, Faslane, Scotland.
Experience and knowledge on the majority of the following:
- Submarine and Ship Operating procedures
- Submarine and Ship Tag-out procedures
- Submarine and surface ship electrical systems and equipment
- Nuclear Procedures, Production Technical Instructions, Support Documentation
- Relevant acceptance standards
- Interpretation of engineering drawings
- Relevant Quality Assurance documentation
- COSHH & safe systems of work
Ideally will have worked in the marine industry with Royal Navy ships and submarines, Royal Fleet Auxiliary vessels or large commercial ships although other relevant experience will be considered.
You'll need to hold qualifications in at least one of the following:
* Indentured Apprenticeship
* Level 3 Modern Apprenticeship in an electrical related discipline
* Level 3 Engineering qualification relevant to the role
Rates are subject to experience. We need a realistic idea of the rate you are looking to secure. The positions are inside IR35.
Candidates that hold SC clearance that has been active and in use in the last 12 months will be eligible for immediate starts. You will need to provide details of company holding clearance as part of security application.