Up to £20 per hour
Rail Technical Team
about 1 month ago
Morson International are looking for time-served Electricians to join a large name within the Rolling Stock industry. Roles are based in Crewe working on a long-term contract basis.
As an Electrician your tasks will include installing and replacing traction and rolling stock components, carry out modifications in accordance with specified procedures, installing and terminating vehicle control wiring harnesses.
- Time served electrical engineer with ideally a solid understanding of rail (preferred), aircraft or heavy plant maintenance activities
- Qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Engineering, (preferably within Rail Traction and Rolling Stock)
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Superb problem solving and organisation skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and work autonomously
- Ability to communicate well with other team members
Although not essential, the following are desirable for the role:
- An understanding of production efficiency techniques
- Driver operator / shunter assessment in relevant class of vehicle (desirable)