£40000 - £50000 per annum
14 days ago
Electrical Engineer Surveyor / Fixed Wiring Inspection Engineer / COMPEX Engineer
Home based Southampton
Salary £40000 - 45000 + £5k car + pension (10 - 15% of salary per year) + benefits + day time hours + training programme
- Must have experience in INDUSTRIAL or / and COMMERCIAL electrical fixed wiring installations, periodic testing and inspection. (ESSENTIAL)
- ATEX / COMPEX / DSEAR (ESSENTIAL)
- 17th edition (BS7671) City and Guilds 2391 or 2392 or 2400 or 2394 or 2395
- NVQ level 3 or above or equivalent
- May be able to help you get CompEx for the right candidate
The Job / Duties;
- Home based, Electrical fixed wiring installations, periodic testing and inspection.
- Industrial and commercial electrical inspection and fault finding. This can be on / in large offices, factories, hospitals, quarries, schools, shopping centres, process plants, and similar.
- To carry out service surveys and inspections.
- Ensure equipment / premises are safe and fit for use.
- Complete reports.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key words - Key - electrical inspection engineer, electrical test, fixed wiring; electrical test & inspection, 2391, ATEX directives, BS7671 Requirements; Electrical Installations; 17th edition (BS7671) City and Guilds 2391 or 2392 or 2400 or 2394 or 2395; hazardous areas; maintenance electrician; electrical engineer; Factories; Power Stations; Oil refineries; Water Treatment Works; Paper Mills; quarries; offices; shops; shopping centres; hospitals; nvq level 3, onc, hnc; hnd; higher national; compex; City & Guilds 2391; electrical installation; maintenance and inspection.
fixed wiring installations, periodic testing and inspection; 17th edition (BS7671) City and Guilds 2391 or 2392 or 2400 or 2394 or 2395 ma; Maintenance; LEV; Local Exhaust Ventilation; Power Press; Manufacturing; mechanical engineer surveyor; engineer surveyor; service engineer; Marine Engineering; hydraulics; LCGI; Licentiateship; refrigeration plant