Long Beach, California
US$125000.00 - US$135000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Electrical Engineer (Power Distribution Engineer)
Morson International currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join an industry leading employee owned Automation Company in their Power Distribution Group. This position provides an Electrical Engineer the opportunity to work with a company that has a team approach and social culture as well as a great benefits package and the ability to broaden your vocational ability as an Electrical Engineer working in Power.
Must have 7- 10+ years experience working heavy industrial, oil and gas, ideally Refinery, pipeline facilities or Bio Pharm plants. Must have field experience in the related field environment and be familiar with the use and care of Personal safety equipment
* Must have PE license and have experience as a senior engineer on details design project
* Have detail knowledge of NFPA 70, 70E, PIP, IEEE Color books
* Experience with Hazardous Area Classification
* 7-10+ years' experience with Medium and high voltage electrical building and substations including design, installation, and vendor coordination.
* Experience with the design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
* Experience in Power System Analysis and familiar with ETAP
* Understand Motor Schematic, Three-line and Wiring diagram
* Be familiar and comfortable with engineering support during construction and start up
* Proficiency with MS Office applications.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.