£17 - £18 per hour
14 days ago
Temp - Perm
We are currently working with a key facilities management company who require the services of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to start on a commercial office space in Nottingham City Centre.
As an Engineer you will be required to;
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Work will in HVAC, Pumps, Motor and other central plant and equipment.
- Carry out fault finding and repairs on lighting and other electrical item/systems.
- Operate BMS to diagnose plant and equipment issues.
- Take ownership of the clients' needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
- Be proactive about preventative maintenance and extra works
- Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
- Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractor's activity relating to works undertaken
- Ability to build positive relationships with the client
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with Client in order to speedily resolve day to day operational problems and identify opportunities for increasing the level of profitable business arising from these relationships
- Self-motivated and capable of working within a team environment
- Demonstrates resourcefulness when acquiring additional professional expertise.
- Uses tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues
- Project a professional demeanour with colleagues, clients and their customers
The right candidates will have;
- Industry relevant qualifications
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications C&G 2361 Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent.
- 17th Edition as a minimum (18th Edition Training supplied)
- Electrical Control Panel maintenance and repair desirable.
- Must be experienced in carrying out small electrical installation jobs as and when required.
- Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
- Full UK Driving Licence
For more information on this role, please contact Scarlet Wilson on 0161707151.