Up to £34223 per annum
23 days ago
Our client in the Chester area has a requirement for an Electrical Engineer to join the business on a Permanent basis.
This role will be working 7am-7pm shifts on a 4 days on 4 days off basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
·Ensure all plant and equipment is regularly and properly maintained to deliver optimum performance as required by company standards including AGV (Automatic Guided Vehicle ) PEMAC control and completion of generated remedial tasks and servicing. Conveyor systems and machinery refurbishment programs including pasteuriser and process valve overhauls.
·Provide technical support to the line teams to eliminate quality issues and increase throughput.
·Undertakes equipment inspections across all lines to help identify defects early and mitigate future failures or issues.
·Lead Responsibility for reporting, prioritising and executing all T-cards with support of AM teams, Maintenance Planner, Rotational Maintenance and Shift Engineers (where resource allows)
· Plans and executes scheduled weekly and opportunistic (e.g. CIP) maintenance slots with support of Maintenance Planner, Rotational Maintenance and Shift Engineers (where resource allows)
·Assist in implementing Lean and 5S systems across all lines
·Supports the development of PEMACs, TPMs and rotational maintenance to improve line uptime.
Skills & Experience:
· Background in planned and proactive maintenance essential
· Basic Knowledge of PLCs including Siemens would be advantageous but not essential
· Lean and 5S manufacturing would be advantageous
· Good practical skills and a common-sense approach
· Ability to work under extreme pressure if, for example, an entire production line is shut down, and a willingness to work unsociable hours when required
· Self-confidence and ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist