£220.00 - £250.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Morson International has a contract opportunity for a ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. The service will be provided at our Clients Site, Dounreay.
The day rate is £220 to £250 LTD. Applicants with a main residence outwith a daily commutable distance from Dounreay will receive a T&S allowance of £75 per diem.
HND in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Engineering Technician
Minimum of 2 years electrical engineering experience required
ROLE - You will manage and deliver project activities and be responsible for specifying and managing engineering activities.
TASKS will include but not limited to:
* Control, develop and monitor plans and procedures.
* Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects.
* Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities.
* Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems.
* Write Technical Specifications.
* Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
* Undertake the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied.
* Monitor implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
* Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects.
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post.
To act as an Electrical Engineer for selected systems and equipment, delivering electrical engineering work that will include specification, calculation, analysis, design, verification and/or assessment. Also to act as a Commissioning Engineer as required by the Project Teams.
* Develop Requirements specifications, technical specifications and other design related documentation for projects.
* Develop and review discipline specific engineering drawings.
* Experience of checking design documentation including drawings and supporting calculations.
* Carrying out system and equipment commissioning in line with commissioning and test documentation.