£00 - £22.00 per hour
4 months ago
** Designers with drawing office experience, they need to be from a shipbuilding background, naval but certainly must have marine experience.**
* Providing design support in appropriate Engineering Discipline
* Executing duties in accordance with Company procedures for, training, health and safety, personnel, quality and project requirements.
* Preparing and checking design documentation as required.
* Supporting preparation of Design Reviews.
* Representing Group as directed by Supervisor.
* Delivering work to time, cost and quality.
* Providing professional engineering support to surface ship, submarine, commercial and equipment projects as directed by Supervisor.
* Should have the ability to perform system requirements capture, concept design and modelling.
* Should have the ability to interpret a design requirement into an achievable design solution.
* Assisting in the preparation of design estimates and schedules.
* Assisting in the preparation of Technical Reviews in support of tender responses requiring design input.
* Assisting in the technical aspects of selecting sub-contractors and/or suppliers.
* Liaising with Project to resolve Project issues.
* Liaising with Production to resolve manufacturing problems.
* Qualification within an appropriate discipline.
* Demonstrable evidence of having worked in the field of the appropriate discipline design, analysis and technical management at an appropriate level.