Up to £34.00 per hour
6 months ago
12 months +
Summary of Role:
Working within a fast paced program the Electrical Designer will be working under guidance from the electrical engineers and are responsible for the electrical integration of mission equipment onto special mission aircraft.
Reporting to the Drawing Office Manager the candidate will liaise with electrical/mechanical engineers, production, customers and sub-contractors.
- Experience with CATIA/Solidworks/Creo/AutoCAD/Tribon/ECAD or other CAD/ electrical packages.
- HNC in Aerospace or electrical design with aerospace experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to show your own initiative.
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Good team working skills , ability to take a proactive approach to dealing with day to day tasks Attention to detail, detail-orientated & efficient.
- Customer focus, aware of deadlines and good time management.
- Ability to gather and collate information Ability to work under own initiative, to take the lead of your own requirements within the project.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of systems in an aerospace environment.
- Experience of 3D harness design within CAD.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance