£30 - £45 per hour
Dias De Sousa
3 months ago
3 months - Perm
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and client focused Electrical Engineering expert to join our team at our office in Kettering to play a leading role in ensuring the successful delivery innovative electrical design solutions for some of the most exciting building projects in the UK.
- Expected to carry out site surveys using specific technology
- Develop and present project design proposals to a client
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs and drawings,
- Issue contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements to the client
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as the lead engineer for the project.
- Undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in the brief
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies
- Have knowledge of and be up to date with the latest regulations, i.e. British Standards.
- Understand RIBA stages.
- Understand efficiency/sustainability.
- Have knowledge and an understanding of BREEAM.
- IT literate - ability to use technical packages i.e. CAD, Dialux/Relux, Amtech and 3D Naviswork.