Up to £0.00 per annum
11 months ago
* Have a good knowledge and understanding of Electrical engineering for low voltage power distribution, instrumentation and related cabling, panel design for motor starters and PLC Systems.
* Have a thorough working knowledge of AutoCad Electrical
* Have a thorough working knowledge of AutoCad 2D * Have knowledge and understanding of PLC Equipment for plant control
* Have experience of conveyor systems in manufacturing, process or mechanical handling environment's Additional information
* In terms of power distribution electrical design, are a knowledge of circuit breakers and Busbars essential?
Specific low voltage 400Vac systems, busbars no, sizing of final MCBs yes up to 100amps
Knowledge of field busses is desirable for distributed control systems
* Control Panel, Power distribution components and Plant interlinks.
Types of Fieldbuses CPF 1: FOUNDATION Fieldbus, CPF 2: CIP, CPF 3: PROFIBUS, CPF 4: P-NET, CPF 5: WorldFIP, CPF 6: INTERBUS, CPF 7: SwiftNet, CPF 8: CC-Link, CPF 9: HART, CPF 10: Vnet/IP, CPF 11: TCnet, CPF 12: EtherCAT, CPF 13: Ethernet Powerlink, CPF 14: EPA, CPF 15: MODBUS-RTPS, CPF 16: SERCOS. Fieldbus Standards AS-Interface, CAN, EtherCAT, FOUNDATION fieldbus, Interbus, LonWorks, Modbus, Profibus, BITBUS, CompoNet, SafetyBUS, RAPIEnet. AS-I, Profibus, Profinet