Morson Talent are currently recruiting for an Electronics Calibration Operator to join our pretigious defense client's Calibration & Maintenance team.
You will be valued member of the Manufacturing function and you will be tasked to carry out routine calibration of Special To Type Test Equipment (STTE) and Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) equipment.
Your responsibilities will include but not to be limited to:
• Working in a multi discipline team to support the Operations team.
• Initial calibration, routine calibration and maintenance of test and measurement equipment.
• Ensure that both factory and proprietary test and measuring equipment is maintained in line with current procedures.
• Carry out calibration and repair tasks in accordance with departmental processes and procedures.
• Generating clear and comprehensive calibration/maintenance records for traceability purposes.
The successful Electrical Calibration Operator will have the following skills and experience to carry out the duties assigned to the role:
• Generate clear and comprehensive calibration & maintenance records.
• Experience of calibrating COTS/Special to Type Test Equipment
• Experience of calibrating electrical equipment such as Power Supplies, Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Function Generators, etc.
• Experience of In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
• Be competent in following manufacturer’s instructions.
• A good understanding of SAP would be desirable.
• Time served apprenticeship/modern apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3
• City & Guilds part 2 & 3/ONC/HNC in Electronics
• Experience of working on Environmental Stress Screening Facilities (ESS) desirable.