Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
8 months ago
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer - Perm Days
Circa £35K + pension + 25 holidays (Plus Bank Holidays) + benefits package + overtime
37.5 Hours per week:
Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 16:00 (early dart on a Friday)
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known companies large process plant in Trafford Park, working closely with the Maintenance and Production teams focusing strictly on all Electrical Systems and Instrumentation across the site.
- A large part of the work will be Planned / Scheduled maintenance, upgrades, reports project work etc
- Approximately 80% and the rest of your time could be spent attending reactive maintenance tasks / breakdowns. This is a very varied role with lots of career potential
- Maintenance of various sections of the plant.
- Monitor production process.
- Assist with PPM.
- Identifying RCA
- Monitor the machinery performance.
- CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
- Health and safety focused.
- Drives, inverter drives
- Maintenance or Process or Continuous Improvement background
- Strong Instrumentation knowledge and experience (pressure, level & flow sensors and transmitters)
- Time served / formal apprenticeship - HNC or above
- Controls / PLC experience
- Good CMMS knowledge. - Ideally Maximo
- Large plant experience
- Ideal backgrounds include but not limited to COMAH sites, Process plants, Chemical sites, etc
This is the opportunity to Work on a modern state of the art plant, very varied work with very stable long term / progression opportunities.
- ATEX, Compex
- DCS Experience
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- Appreciate LOLER / Lifting regulations.
To apply please send CV to chris (dot) wakefield (at) morson (dot) com or call 0161 707 1516 to discuss
E&I tech; instrument engineer; Electrical maintenance; electrical & instrumentation technician; E&I Technician; site electrician; electrical engineer; plcs; Siemens s7; s5; abb; s400; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; control loops; hydraulics; dcs; pneumatic; FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; power station; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtrat