€90000.00 - €120000.00 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
***A fantastic new opportunity to work with a Forbes top 100 most valuable brand company, bringing expertise in to a department of business in its early beginnings.***
Job Title Electric Vehicle Product Manager
Job Location: Nürnberg/Munich/Düsseldorf, Germany
- Market insight and customer requirements management, including Market insight, competitor analysis, as well as plan/roadmap design for more suitable products and solutions for European market.
- Management in terms of primary customer interface for all aspects of sales activities (together with account managers), including: technical meetings, offer management and pre & post technical support
- Responsible for long term customer relationship maintenance & satisfaction.
- Technical support for energy conferences/summits and key projects.
- Master or higher education degree in engineering.
- At least 5 years working experience in power train related sales, marketing, product management or engineering, ideally have experience in cooperation with operators (network).
- Have a good understanding of EV and power-train part.
- Understand major competitors, OEMs in specific regions, and customers requirements.
- Have successful experience in breaking through.
- Excellent communication and analytic skills.
- Able to work under pressure in a time constrained and deadline driven environment.
- Fluency in English with great intercultural social and communication skills, Spanish, French or German would be the advantage
- Can frequently travel for business within EU countries.
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International