North West England, England
Up to £0.00 per hour + negotiable
Rail Technical Team
4 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit an experienced EHS Manager to join a large name in the Rolling Stock industry.
The role is predominately based out of Chester but does require some travel to Liverpool.
- Provide input to EHS Policy, and ensure that policy is communicated and understood across all sites.
- Provide input to annual EHS objectives. Communicate, and monitor progress against objectives throughout organisation.
- Keep abreast of new and changes to existing UK Regulatory and industry EHS requirements.
- Communicate and ensure understanding of these requirements throughout the UK businesses.
- Ensure sites are familiar with the requirements of EHS Roadmaps and that EHS improvement plans exist to improve overall EHS performance
- Liaise as appropriate with Customers, Regulatory Authorities and other 3rd Parties in matters relating to EHS performance.
- Provide input to various internal groups
- Communicate widely and effectively within the company to ensure EHS issues and responsibilities are recognised and addressed by Line managers.
- Develop and implement strategies taking into account Corporate requirements for managing and continually improving the company's processes delivering the required EHS standards.
- Ensure that there are adequate documented EHS processes and procedures in place to address the activities of each of our UK businesses. Where practicable, promote that such processes and procedures are common across locations and take into account best practice.
- Implement an appropriate audit / monitor regime (capturing all levels of organisation) to ensure that the businesses are operating in line with specified Company, Regulatory and Customer EHS specified requirements.
- Review and disseminate relevant EHS data / information (including items such as Safety Alerts etc)
- Monitor and maintain the EHS elements of the S&E Records database.
- Provide miscellaneous Health & Safety support at the request of the Head of S&E.