6 months ago
Roles And Responsibilities:
To assure the minimum delay recovering a technical fault in the Mobile network Core Cs/IMS domain, Interconnections …etc.) during the operations phase, and to confirm the maximum network availability and day to day operational activities up to the 2nd level of support and the network expansion progress.
The Core Network IMS Engineer will be responsible for Level 2 troubleshooting and fault disposal for all faults escalated from first line/Front Office, hence and if a higher level of technical escalation is required to be done he will be responsible to escalate to regional office or HQ and follow up till the final solution.
1. Deal technically to assure the efficient reduction In Network Faults related to the Core-Cs/IMS.
2. Ensure the supporting for the 1st line if faults will be escalated to the 2nd line during 24 x 7 Operations and react immediately to manager the end to end till restoration.
3. Adhere to committed SLAs and ensure proper follow up of network 2nd level faults until closure, escalate and follow up to 3rd line support if needed.
4. Follow the pre determined processes and the organizational Workflow.
5. Planned actions preparation and implementation.
6. Ensure the Customer satisfaction by supporting to reach the agreed level of Network Performance.
7. Network Availability. Manage network availability based on customer requirements and also client's commitment. Submit reports based on agreed frequency and escalate non performance to related parties effectively.
8. Ad Hoc Activities to support National Related Events. Ensure service availability to customers and maintain network health and ensuring no system downtime throughout the event.
9. Participating in the Change Management Control process for higher level tasks.
10. Quality Documentation and Implementation.
11. Produce regular reports on the status of the network in a timely manner with up to date information on the evolving network.
12. Standby 24 x 7 and able to react to Critical Network Faults.
13. Ensuring and enhance service delivery to customer, keeping SLA and achieving maximum network availability.
14. Network healthy management: Responsible for routine check of network elements, including data record and network availability, and submit the analysis report.
15. Analyze performance reports and give an explanation and solution for any abnormal KPIs.
16. Participate in Core/IMS technical activities, data configurations, change requests, troubleshooting, reporting.
5 years + of relevant working experience proven in the IMS/ Core Switching field in similar operation.
- Has minimum 5 years work experience with Huawei related equipment.
- Good knowledge about 3GPP R5 & R6 standards.
- Essential theories of mobile communications& switching, Relevant international technical specifications & standards.
- Very good knowledge for the IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) Core Network
- Advanced knowledge in the protocols like TCP/IP, SIP, H.248, DIAMETER, NO.7 SIGTRAN etc.
- Good knowledge of computer, networking & database administration.
- Master the hardware structure & performance specifications of core/IMS NEs.
- Has hands on experience in Managing, implement changes and support Huawei solutions for MGW/MSC, IMS, HSS/HLR, STP/DRA and VoLTE.
- Good knowledge of network topology, traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics.
- Good knowledge of network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and use.