5 months ago
Our client are seeking an EGSE Engineer to support the design, specification and procurement of EGSE equipment for their space programmes.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Design / Specification of EGSE to support Spacecraft AIT (e.g. EPS, RF, CCS, TMTCFE) following requirement engineering process (Traceability/Compliance matrix etc.) taking into account customer level requirements.
- Review of suppliers' documentation / RID generation (e.g. during Tender phase or during formal reviews with the customer PDR/CDR etc)
- Support of major review with the Customer.
- Production of relevant EGSE documentation (e.g. Design reports, User Manuals, Test Procedures)
- Oversee manufacturing process forEGSE systems, This may include:
- managing/prioritizing the manufacturing processes.
- Validation and certification for use in the AIT facility
- 1st level support fortheAIT facility, which may include
- Commissioning of hardware,
- Composition of AIT procedures,
KEY SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY
Expertise in one or more than one of the following fields:
- Knowledge of one (or more) Spacecraft subsystem from previous ESA mission (e.g. EPS, OBC, COMMS etc.)
- Proven ability in certification process would be an asset (i.e. CE marking)
- Proven ability in EGSE/ATE design and procurement
- EGSE Data Exchange Network (EDEN) protocol will be a plus
- Satellite Reference Database (SRDB) / MIB format will be a plus
- Requirements Management (RATIONAL DOORS)