£80000 - £100000 per annum
10 months ago
EGSE and Software Engineering Manager - Bristol
Morson International are recruiting for a EGSE and Software Engineering Manager to join a leading aerospace company in Bristol. The Software Engineering Manager will be working with very technical teams who have the drive and the determination to become the best. You will be the line manager for the team, including performance management, development actions and technical oversight. There will be some travel required for this position.
The successful EGSE and Software Engineering Manager will:
Lead EGSE activities for the company
- Define requirements for EGSE systems.
- Design EGSE systems for Satellite AIT
- Develop documentation for the EGSE systems.
- Functional/block diagrams, Test configuration diagrams, Assembly drawings, Harness drawings, Certification procedures, User manuals.
- Oversee manufacturing process for EGSE systems:
- This will include procurement, managing/prioritizing the manufacturing processes.
- Validation and certification for use in the AIT facility
- 1st level support for the AIT facility
- Including commissioning of hardware, Composition of AIT procedures, Training, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Configuration management of the EGSE hardware and software components.
- Review workload requirements and assigning resources, providing regular reporting and escalating conflicts to Engineering Group Manager (EGM).
- Work with existing Skills Leads, team members and EGMs on people development
This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineering Manager to join a global powerhouse to work on game-changing projects and to work with switched on engineers. This is a fast-paced environment where no day is the same! If you are interested, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Steven Wu for more information.