5 months ago
We currently have a vacancy for a Weapons Bay Supervisor (EGRESS) for our client based in Oman.
Your main responsibilities as a Weapons Bay Supervisor (EGRESS) will involve:
- Undertake detailed maintenance, inspection and supervision activities on Typhoon MK16A Ejection Seats and Canopy Components.
- Assure work carried out has been completed in accordance with the relevant approved Technical Data.
- Control and supervision of all engineering and maintenance activities within the scope of the Egress workshop
- Ensuring all maintenance tasks are undertaken in accordance with company procedures and processes.
- Demonstrate a flexible and proactive attitude to carrying out responsibilities appropriate to the role and take direction appropriately.
- Ensuring that all personnel engaged in activities in areas under his/her control follow the correct engineering practices, observe safety precautions and that as far as is reasonably practicable no one is exposed to any unnecessary or uncontrolled risk.
- Responsible for meeting agreed delivery targets in the short to medium term through the supervision of others. Progress reporting against delivery targets to management.
- Ensure all tasks are undertaken in the specified timescales to support operational requirements.
- Act as stand-in Mauser Gun workshop Supervisor during periods of absence
Your skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrate a breadth of experience, via a Log Book or equivalent Evidence capturing skills, knowledge and authorities for working on Aircraft type or in bays.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Acceptable Means of Compliance documentation set.
- Significant experience in a related engineering discipline, with a minimum of five years of operation in the aerospace environment within a maintenance environment. Proven supervisory ability.
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices
- An understanding of EASA Part 145 engineering operating procedures
- Mark 16 Ejection Seat ML2 maintenance certification- desirable
- Train the trainer - desirable
- 27mm Mauser Gun ML2 Maintenance Experience - desirable