Up to £44.00 per hour
3 months ago
The Systems Engineer role will be to initially work on the development and delivery of the Long Lead Time Activity (LLTA) contract(s) and subsequent European Common Radar Solution (ECRS) contract. The ideal candidate will be seasoned in developing and integrating a new capability, and be familiar with requirements from a mission data or operational perspective. Familiarity with Electronic Warfare and its products and knowledge of the RADAR and DA sub systems is highly desirable for this role.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist in the development of electronic warfare capability for the European Common Radar Solution by:
- Participate in supplier workshops to define and develop EW product route maps to support ECRS.
- Define the system level requirements with the customer and then expand these to include the derived requirements.
- Work with suppliers to formalise these requirements.
- Collaborate with the wider EW&TS capability to develop a System Architecture to support ECRS.
- Scope EW mission data requirements for rig and flight test activities.
- Support the Radar EDR in the definition of the ECRS Mk2 Data ICD.
- Support the definition of the Test and Qualification Strategy for ECRS.
- Support the review of Avionics and Air Service ECRS documentation.