Up to £0.00 per annum
16 days ago
EC & I Technicians - contract or permanent - based Reading
Main Purpose of Position
To provide Electrical, Control, and Instrumentation (EC&I) support, co-ordinate and control day-to-day site activities, in a safe manner, as determined by the Site, Facility or Project Manager, ensuring that activities run to programme and cost.
To ensure that the operations and activities of all personnel are completed safely and meet Site Operating and QSHEW requirements.
* Carry out maintenance, repair, and inspection of EC&I equipment across site and provide technical support to the operational team.
* Assist in the development of calibration and inspection procedures and systems and maintaining accurate inspection and test records to comply with current legislation, plant safety and quality requirements.
* Assisting operations in diagnosing process problems and failures, fault finding and rectification for instrumentation systems.
* Providing information to the projects team to support process improvements.
* Liaising with operations and site specialists to monitor work done and develop on-site knowledge.
Thorough knowledge of subject to ONC or equivalent level in a relevant discipline -
* Mechanical Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
IOSH Managing Safely essential
NEBOSH Gen Cert or Higher preferred
Must have DV Clearance