£38.00 - £40.00 per hour
3 months ago
We have an opportunity for a CE&I Engineer based at Sellafield, Cumbria
Requirement for a CE&I Engineer to lead a small team providing design services to the Infrastructure Operating Units.
This role will involve developing CE&I design solutions in response to problem definitions from the OU System Engineering community.
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
Degree in relevant engineering discipline with at least 5 years design delivery experience OR
other qualification such as BTEC, HNC, HND, with 10 years design delivery experience.
2. Ability to demonstrate SQEP against SL Engineer role SR0754.
3. Previous experience leading small teams of CE&I engineers and designers.
4. Competent and proven CE&I design engineer, capable of producing designs, schemes, drawings, and supporting calculations.
5. Understanding of the roles and application of the CDM regulations.
6. Previous experience producing design packages, suitable for manufacture and installation, containing drawings, method statements, risk assessments etc.
7. Familiarity and experience of working and complying with applicable SL Practices, standards, and engineering guides.
8. Familiarity with safety case principles and capable of providing design substantiation for equipment with designated nuclear safety functions to demonstrate that design solutions can meet the required safety function placed on it to the appropriate level.
***ASW Qualifications & CV verification process applies and must be followed for this job posting including an uploaded declaration if your candidate is selected for interview***