Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23265.00 - £27562.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Early Careers Recruitment Coordinator
£23,265 - £27,562 + Benefits
12-month Fixed Term Contract
The Organisational Effectiveness function are recruiting for an Early Careers Coordinator to join their team. The core purpose of this role is to provide full coordination and administrative support to the learning and development team, including communicating with colleagues and a range of external stakeholders where appropriate.
* Managing the apprentice levy account system, ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
* Monitoring, analysing and reporting monthly to ensure progress and quality is maintained.
* Ensuring relevant paperwork is in place and up to date e.g. contracts, training agreements.
* Coordinating the onboarding and induction for new apprentices.
* Monitoring relevant inboxes and responding to stakeholder queries.
* Contributing to the creation and design of programme materials.
* Planning and coordination of apprentice events, including inductions, networking lunches etc
* Liaising with a range of stakeholders and colleagues.
* Act as an ambassador for the apprenticeship programme, both internally & externally, supporting on external events as required.
* Providing support and guidance to the Apprenticeship Manager.
* Scheduling, logistics, recording & tracking of delegate attendance on appropriate learning interventions.
* Control and issuing of materials and other related documents to a range of stakeholders.
* Managing budgets, invoice tracking & purchase orders.
As an ideal candidate for this role, you should be a highly organised individual with experience of working within a similar role within a HR function. A good knowledge and understanding of apprenticeship programmes would be advantageous.
Furthermore, you should have exceptional customer service skills, and be a strong team player with a flexible, can-do attitude.