€80000.00 - €120000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
E-mobility Solution Sales Manager
- To understand the development trend of the E-mobility industry and customers request, develop and promote the implementation of sales strategies, and be responsible for sales targets.
- Conduct E-mobility market planning, GTM, sales strategy formulation and implementation, and build the market landscape to ensure effective growth.
- Work on E-mobility market environment analysis, customer pain points collection and analysis, mining sales opportunities to enhance
- During the sales project, responsible for solution planning and design, quotation, solution announcement, clarification, business negotiation, etc.,
- Responsible for the construction of middle-level relationships for technical customers in the industry
- Implement brand marketing activities in compliance with the brand strategy
- Bachelor degree or above, major in automotive or electronic engineering, computer, etc.
- More than 10 years working experience in OEMs or Tier-1 supplier
- Rich industry relationships and resources, and experiences in effectively communicating with OEMs and guiding customer need
- Successful experience of marketing developments, sales and new business/customer development
- Solid background in E-mobility technology and knowledge, familiar with OBC (on board charger), MCU (Motor Controller Unit), BMS (Battery management system) and Powertrain products.
- Good leadership in working with different departments and teams
- Great adaptability and flexibility to changes in a fast growing organization
- Strong communication and coordination skills, strong initiative and teamwork spirit, and strong learning ability
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International