Up to £43000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an E-Commerce Manager to join this Market Leading Supplier.
The purpose of the role is to deliver significant growth in the online channels, both for domestic and commercial, and moving forward commercial and adjacent businesses. You will be accountable for all online sales and customer experience for all brands, delivering a market leading online purchasing experience.
Accountabilities of the role include:
* Lead the growth of related brands online
* Work with the wider marketing team and IT to deliver a robust customer portal and transactional user experience which leads to profitable growth for the company.
* Work with the Digital Development Manager on website development to continuously improve the customer journey for both domestic and all commercial customers.
* Be accountable for the online revenue and growth, including customer acquisition and retention and its working relationship with the core offline business including pricing, order processing and customer feedback.
* Accountable for the promotion of the websites through database SEO strategy and implementation, PPC and Display campaigns, working with the relevant sector marketing teams to ensure a consistent message and brand presence.
* Ensure thorough use of analytics are the basis for plans, managing external and possibly internal resource to deliver reports on Google Analytics.
* To liaise with the relevant senior management to gain additional customer insight and agree activity that delivers against their business objectives
* To work closely with the relevant Heads of Sales/Sector to agree the contribution that marketing activity can deliver to their annual business plans
Were looking for:
* At least 3 year's experience in an E-Commerce Manager role
* Experience in the energy industry is highly desirable
* Google Analytics experience is compulsory
* Demonstrated capability of driving online sales growth
* SEO experience
* PPC experience
* Strong analytic skills
* Previous line management experience
The package includes:
* A competitive salary
* Company car or car allowance
* Private medical
* Bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Career progression opportunities