Greater Manchester, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 15% Bonus
27 days ago
New role with a very well established group, who have set up a brand new digital division, not a start up in the traditional sense but one backed by decades of experience, hugely funded and based in amazing brand new offices in South Manchester.
Working in an Agile environment, this Business Analyst will be looking to define, test and optimise the user journey to key e-commerce experience. Working very closely with the multi-disciplinary development team, you will be owning the requirements gathering process whilst delivering the roadmap and facilitating workshops.
- Experience in a Business Analyst role within an agile team
- Strong E-Commerce background/experience
- Track record of successfully delivery software across various platforms such as Web, Smartphone and Tablet
- Experience working with development teams
- Delivery focused and not process driven
What's on offer:
- An excellent base salary with a superb bonus
- More than competitive pension scheme
- Be part of a large and exciting digital transformation - joining in a period of growth and change
- A highly Agile environment with no red tape and the backing to turn ideas into reality fast
- Tight knit team who want to be part of the journey
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking and wonderful new offices - a state of the art working space
- Bean to cup coffee machine for the coffee lovers out there!
If you are interested then please do send an up to date CV or contact me directly on 07736 657 032.