£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
E,C&I Field Engineer - Wirral - £40k
Salary circa £40k + company car + holidays + pension
Hours Days - Mon - Fri
- Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineering background
- HNC or HND or degree
- Chemical / Process plant experience essential
- Gas, Cryogenic or air separation experience would be an advantage - not essential.
- Field based - covering North West
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Flow meters, pressure sensors, calibrate, repair, replace instrumentation.
- Testing and commissioning
Key words: Electrical maintenance; controls engineer; controls system engineer; automation engineer; EC&I Engineer; EC&I technician; automation technician; Electrical Project Engineer;; electrical engineer; CE&I engineer; advanced process control; allen Bradley; Mitsubishi; emerson control techniques; simatic pcs 7; delta v; profibus ; profinet; mod bus; process automation; Plant Engineering; hydraulics; renewable, water Advanced process control; distribution control; scada, PLC, Win CC, Profibus; treatment; effluent plant; CHP; recycling; paper, pulp, plastic; conversion; chemical plant; bottling, brewery; steel mill, flour mill; biomass; CHP; combined heat and power; high pressure steam; steam rising; reliability. maintenance engineer; Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; DCS; HV; variable speed drives; compressors; hydraulics; compressors; compactors; conveyors; servo drives & motors; motors; engines; pneumatics; hydraulics; Mechanical; Maintenance; Manufacturing; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Plant Engineering; Electrical; Gas; Chemical