£220.00 - £300.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Our client a leading Nuclear company are seeking an E, C & I Engineer for a 12 month contract role based in Thurson.
The Job Holder will:
* Control, develop and monitor plans and procedures.
* Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects.
* Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities.
* Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems.
* Write Technical Specifications.
* Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
* Undertake the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied.
* Monitor implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
* Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects.
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post.
HND in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Engineering Technician
Minimum of 2 years C&I engineering experience required
The act as a C&I Engineer for selected systems and equipment, delivering electrical, control and instrumentation engineering work that will include specification, calculation, analysis, design, verification and/or assessment. Also to act as Commissioning Engineer as required by the Project Teams.
* Develop Requirements specifications, technical specifications and other design related documentation for major EC&I projects.
* Develop and review discipline specific engineering drawings.
* HVAC experience is desirable.
* Experience of checking design documentation including drawings and supporting calculations.
* Carrying out system and equipment commissioning in line with commissioning and test documentation.
* BPSS clearance will be required for the position.